email
follow me on twitter
rss

Mar 22, 2010

What's the Point of This?



I've had this blog for a couple of weeks now, and I'm doing my first back to back posts now.  The only question I have so far is "why the hell am I doing this?"  I know all of my millions of readers are shocked by this, but theres a link from FertKiki's blog, which is the only one I'm aware of, this blog is unsearchable, and I (so far) haven't updated facebook or twitter to include it.  Thanks to horror stories about teachers and their out-of-school 'antics', I'm very paranoid about doing anything inappropriate that would reflect badly on ever getting a job after seven years of college (and now I want to watch Van Wilder...SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO?).

On one hand, if I keep my blog off the radar, you (aka my millions of readers) will be unable to do the one thing that makes your pathetic lives worth living (reading about mine).  However, if I try to put it ON the radar its just going to result my life being ruined, which would be a very good thing to blog about.

So, it all comes back to the question,
What's the point of this?

1 comment:

Meg said...

Whats the point of all life? to amuse me. That is all.

ps. - does this mean I can't put you on my BlogRoll??

Post a Comment