email
follow me on twitter
rss

Mar 28, 2010

Late night musings



I feel popular! I've updated my twitterfeed to update to facebook too.  I know, I know...I don't really need any more readers, since I already have such a large and dedicated following, but there's just so much of me to go around.  It's like I'm doing the world a public service or something.

I appreciate all comments from my enthusiastic readers, and hope that everyone knows that they can comment with anything at all.  One caveat, though: should you feel that it is imperative to inform me that I "am such a fucking loser" (their words, not mine), it has a lot more significance if you are not too big of a coward to post the comment as 'anonymous'.  Of course, I'm interpreting the comment as saying that I'm too fierce to be sharing myself this way.  Either way, that viewer has at least loaded my blog, and even though I deleted the comment that I am referring to, know that it has been received and broadcast for everyone to read after all.


With that, I'm going to pass out.  My stomach is full of booze, steak, and WAAAAAY to many sweet tart jelly beans.  For the record, DomesticatedGal, they were brought to the party AFTER I mentioned them to you.  Also, of course you may blogroll me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment