email
follow me on twitter
rss

Jul 6, 2010

Buy My Crap, Please!! (Part Two)



I know that I promised that the last time I posted my crap that was for sale on eBay that I would follow it up with a real post.  And I didn't.  It's not my fault.  I swear.  I started a really good post.  But then I got off topic, then confused, and even lost.  Just as I thought I might be able to salvage it, friends picked me up to see the midnight showing of Eclipse.  Don't judge me.  Then we went out of town and were completely off the grid for the weekend.  So that sums up (and I'm counting it as) the post that I had promised for last Tuesday.

Most of the stuff on the last attempt did not sell.  I had one bid on all the items.  One.  And that was made BEFORE I posted the information on here.  C'mon people!! work with me.  I can't get rich off this blog without you!! (who am I kidding...I'm just glad its out of the house)

New Stuff For Sale:

Lot of 5 Sony PS3 Games
Lot of 5 Nintendo DS Games
Lot of 5 Nintendo Wii Games
Sony PS2 Console, 10 Games and 2 Controllers
SEGA Dreamcast Console, 2 Controllers, and More

Most of these already have several bids.  But, other than the PS2 and Dreamcast games, I'm hoping to make enough to justify not having just gone to GameStop.

And I promise to have a REAL post up as soon as I find a way to get myself out of my funk.  I'll tell you all about my weekend off the grid.

No comments:

Post a Comment